Do you need something that is super to easy to make but goes perfect with almost any veg? Then you are in luck because Romesco is the JAM! This bad boy is so good that I have to make sure that I don’t just dive into it with a spoon.
- 1 large roasted red bell pepper from a jar
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup tomato purée
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar ( or red wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Pulse all the ingredients in a food processor to combine. Then turn on the processor to combine ingredients.and start pouring in the olive oil slowly to emulsify. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Start pouring in the olive oil slowly to emulsify. Adjust seasoning to taste.